Monday 25 April 2011

For The Love of BAGS!

Whenever I pick up a really nice bag, I find myself attracted to the stitching and I'm not sure why. Perhaps it is the idea that these stitches are holding different pieces together to create a bag. In a way, it's like a trusting relationship, these little stitches that you can barely see sometimes, help me know that I can dump as many or as little things in my bag, some of which I might forget about and remember in a moment of despair and the bag will be there for me to dump many more thing in it when needed. But these stitches are also forgiving enough that I can plonk my bag down anywhere ( I mean anywhere)  and it will still be there, in one piece like the day I first saw it and fell in love with it at the shop.  

I love these bags that I stumbled across on my visit to Wasteland Vintage Clothing in Los Angeles to pick out a few summer essentials that you will get to see pretty soon here.  

You should check out their blog blog.wastelandclothing.com or follow them on tweet tweet @shopwasteland

No comments:

Post a Comment