Wednesday 1 June 2011

Dirty Blonde - One stop shop for all my vintage!

On days where I am wondering what to wear or when I stand for minutes on end in front of my wardrobe with a massive blank stare not satisfied with the many lovely clothes sitting in there waiting to be picked, I have one store where I go and always find a new friend to add to my wardrobe. Just like that everything seems brighter and I am so much happier walking down the street from Dirty Blonde on Church St, Stoke Newington with a new bag in my hand.  These are some of the items I picked for you to have a look at...
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Cento X Cento silk printed skirt, ruffled shirt and my favourite shoes that I always wear out from Gorman. I love the true Americana detailed print on this skirt, it just flowed and all I wanted to do it twirl around. 
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketVintage linen jacket, peach singlet, 80's floral print skirt and Town & Country 80's heels. I seem to be so attracted to skirts at the moment  as it is the first thing I try and spot every time I walk into a store. There was something so dreamy about this skirt that I fell in love with it instantly when I saw it on the rack. I can see myself wearing this skirt with pretty much everything I own. 
Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Hand made black dress (designer unknown), pure silk hand printed Italian scarf and Town & Country 80's light purple heels.
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Valentino black top, Moschino jacket, black and white pure silk printed scarf and Moschino high wasted printed pants.
Photobucket
A-K-R-I-S floral dress and Calvin Klein belt 

A very big thank you to Dusty from Dirty Blonde for helping out and playing dress-ups!

4 comments:

  1. I love the first skirt - the one with NYC printed on it! and I think you mix and match verry well :)

    - Che

    http://www.oddcandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It felt so soft too. Thank you for your lovely comments. WIll check your blog right away and follow you.

    Liza

    ReplyDelete
  3. great blog ;)

    thanks so much
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Dirty Blonde on Church Street! I always find great stuff there. Amazing shop. It's the first place i think of going now if I want something :)

    ReplyDelete